• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

class 313, 220/221, 390

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
does any know were i can get a silverlink class 313, a virgin class 220/221/390, also does any one know of a class 319 for bve 4? has slick finished his new site yet if so were is it? :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
class 313 said:
does any know were i can get a silverlink class 313, a virgin class 220/221/390, also does any one know of a class 319 for bve 4? has slick finished his new site yet if so were is it? :D

Not sure on the 313, the 390 is under construction by Robert Glass I think, and the two Voyagers are under construction somewhere.
Slick is becoming part of TSC AKAIK... ;)

class 313

Established Member
cherz for the info. slicks 321/4 is good thats why i wanted to know, to see wats new in his creation list, at the mo im using the class 314 wich is similer but would like the 313, if any one knows were i could get one it would be great! :D

as bve train collection went down and some files were saved on a site, was there any more trains saved or was that it?

Coxster

Established Member
BVETrains.co.uk has closed. It is hoped to return soon. some trains have a temporary home at this link. A full database of routes and trains can be found at my website - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk

Class 313
Currently unavailable. This was on BVE-Trains.co.uk but has not been uploaded to the temporary host.

Class 319
This is only available for BVE2, although works okay in bVE4 but without the new features. It can be obtained from http://www.tsc.railuk.org/downloads_bt_temp

Class 220
This was on BVETrains.co.uk but is currently unavailable as it has not been uploaded to the temporary web folder.

Class 221
This was on BVETrains.co.uk but is currently unavailable as it has not been uploaded to the temporary web folder.

Class 390
Production has stopped as Robert Glass has no time to work on this train anymore.

class 313

Established Member
thanks coxster, its a shame that the class 390 has stopped i was looking foward to that :cry: now we just have to wait for a new bve trains collection site 8)

Jordy

Established Member
Coxster said:
Class 220

Class 221

I have these two on my hard drive if anyone wants them :D

Jordy

class 313

Established Member
thank you all for your help, special thanks to jordy for the voyagers :) , i now have the 313 (i know its old but it dont sound like a 313), if anyone wants the 313 pm me, i have a number a trains e.g. 303, just pm me,

Coxster

Established Member
class 313 said:
thank you all for your help, special thanks to jordy for the voyagers :) , i now have the 313 (i know its old but it dont sound like a 313), if anyone wants the 313 pm me, i have a number a trains e.g. 303, just pm me,
The 314 is better than the 313 - much newer and doesn't sound that different to a 313 (on AC power).

Ca55ie

Could you sendy me that 314 please?

sam.farrow(at)gmail.com

Replace (at) with @ blah blah...

Sam

Andy

ok. so if you can send it you can get my email address from my profile.

Andy

sorry i forgot all about that. But as i am not the only one (Ca55ie + class 313) i thought it was ok.

Andy

sorry. but the 1 i have in not right it has no speedo just a pointer and some other things missing so no i don't now. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.