• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 313 diagrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Leviathan

Does anyone have access to the Sunday diagrams for the 313s and can supply them please?

Islineclear3_1

Established Member
PTSO or platform depending on the weather
Does anyone have access to the Sunday diagrams for the 313s and can supply them please?
I haven't been to the south coast for a few months but I suspect the effects of the Covid timetable has reduced the number of 313 workings. A snapshot of the Part Time Spotter team's weekday diagrams shows only 8 Class 313 workings out of 19. This may be even less at weekends.

The owner and poster of the Part Time Spotter team is not working today but perhaps you could ask again here tomorrow?

LA50041

Established Member
On a Sunday there are usually the seaford branch, the hove shuttle and a barnham - Bognor shuttle.

all depends on engineering works though

Andy1673

I haven't been to the south coast for a few months but I suspect the effects of the Covid timetable has reduced the number of 313 workings. A snapshot of the Part Time Spotter team's weekday diagrams shows only 8 Class 313 workings out of 19. This may be even less at weekends.

The owner and poster of the Part Time Spotter team is not working today but perhaps you could ask again here tomorrow?
Normally since 6th September 12 diagrams working on weekdays (excluding two week works between Brighton and Hove)

Kite159

Veteran Member
On a Sunday there are usually the seaford branch, the hove shuttle and a barnham - Bognor shuttle.

all depends on engineering works though
The Hove shuttle has been a 377 on Sundays in the past, as it interworks with a Portsmouth/Southampton at times of the day (when the regular service has a timetabled wait to allow for the path of a GWR service to pass)

LA50041

Established Member
The Hove shuttle has been a 377 on Sundays in the past, as it interworks with a Portsmouth/Southampton at times of the day (when the regular service has a timetabled wait to allow for the path of a GWR service to pass)
It wasn’t the last time I diagrammed it, but that was a while ago due to the amount of engineering works

Status
Not open for further replies.