• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 314

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Is this just for BVE2 or is it for BVE4/Open BVE?

Harold

hi, sorry to bring up old topic, can't find class 314 anywhere, could someone please send it to my email address haroldbailey1989 (AT) gmail (DOT) com.

Thanks,

harold

SuperSprinter

I still haven't received any files :( and I really want to try out this unit (and if anyone has the Class 318 too that would be brilliant :D)

Regards

Kris

SuperSprinter

Sorry, have forwarded it to you

Thankyou very much! :D I don't know if it's just because I am using it in OpenBVE but when I open the throttle it makes a pulsating alarm noise (it isn't AWS or TPWS as when I set throttle to neutral it stops). Any ideas what this could be? or is it an actual warning and if so how do I cancel it :s

Regards

Kris

Jordy

Established Member
That would work, other than that I have no idea - I'm just sending the files, I don't know anything about the train!

SuperSprinter

I just added a character to the file so it couldn't read it. Very odd though, I am assuming it is OpenBVE having problems with earlier version files, as another example is the Class 350, i plays the first motor sound too fast so it sounds like a house alarm! I don't mean to go off at a tangent but does anyone have the Class 303 and Class 318 units also? And thanks again :) I love the sounds with the Class 314 so congratulations to the author!

Regards

Kris

class313

The problem you are having with the 314 in openbve is solved by pressing CTRL+A, then pressing the AWS cancel button. Then press CTRL+A again to exit AI mode. Hope this helps

SuperSprinter

The problem you are having with the 314 in openbve is solved by pressing CTRL+A, then pressing the AWS cancel button. Then press CTRL+A again to exit AI mode. Hope this helps

Aha I see, I shall try that :), as it was a shame having to rename files and losing some of the sound. Thanks :D

Regards

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.