• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319 diagrams on southern services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSE

Established Member
We aren’t actually a diagrams generator haha. We’re fortunate that people are generous enough to use their own inside knowledge or records.

westcoaster

Established Member
Some stopping services out of london bridge via forest hill.

Was also an evening return trip to Horsham which came back via three bridges and redhill.

Dave91131

I don't have specific diagrams but in the period 2003-2007 I had them on Victoria - Brighton fasts as well as various local journeys on routes out of London Bridge via both Peckham Rye and Forest Hill.

NSE

Established Member
I seem to recall seeing one at Beckenham Junction on the London Bridge route once.

I don't have specific diagrams but in the period 2003-2007 I had them on Victoria - Brighton fasts as well as various local journeys on routes out of London Bridge via both Peckham Rye and Forest Hill.
the seven(?) class 319/2 sets were modified for use on those fast Brighton services (which then called only at East Croydon).

southern442

Established Member
The only two times I remember travelling on 319's on Southern was a full Southern Liveried 319 on a Horsham-London Bridge (or maybe Victoria, via Gatwick) service. I also travelled from Norbury-Victoria on one which was painted in all-over blue with yellow doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.