• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
As you know i have a number of 319 sounds. i want to use them for BVE. how would i edit the 319 for BVE2?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Ok dw about the 319 any more. i moved on to the 321-4 (BVE4) i would like to edit the 321 but i cant get hold of slick :( i would like to eddit the DoorCls and i would like to add the buzzer the driver replies to the guard. ATM im editing the buzzer. i have got the DoorCls sound ready to add to the 321.

class 313

Established Member
I have all the sounds for the 321 now this includes DoorCls, leave, Buzzer, Rub. now all i need is permision to add them to the 321.

class 313

Established Member
Im very happy with the new and improved 321! all i need is people to test it, PM me if you want to.

T

Tom

Have you got permission to do that from Slick and Damon I believe?

Guinness

Established Member
You need to get in touch with Slick and get his permission before releasing it. See BVE Developer Guidelines before releasing anything to be on the safe side.

The Snap

Established Member
I second that Chaz, Slick wont be pleased if you use his work withut permission, and Damon will deffinatly not!

T

Tom

REMOVE it NOW. No matter if you can't get permission or you're waiting to contact them, its still available while you have no permission.

T

Tom

Anything with copyright issues should come off before you do anything else.

slick

*cough, splutter* hi , you may remember me by my 321 and 150 or the cabs of the 156,170,and 95 stock for BVE

Right, after hearing my name quite a bit around on the Rail UK forums i thought id join.

Now i might aswell give you all an update on my doings as of late, I will try my very hardest to complete the 321, its those run sounds that are killing me still, the 150 i will also try to complete, all was well until Uni kicked in an decided to take away all my time! After this though my main objective/purpose will be to help other authors with their trains ie. cab graphics, train physics etc, and you will be seeing a lot of this in the year to come. Any other units that you've heard/seen about me doing im more the willing to had over the "bits n bobs" i have for them although in most cases its next to nothing....I haven't been doing nothing all this time though, have a few things up my sleeve but as to what now that would be telling!

As for my site, there will be a new one, hosted by Zane Saxton (who brought you the fantastic 156) but its not quite done yet. Hope this clears up any speculation :)

T

Tom

Ello! Welcome!

Why not get hosting from meee? :( Oh well! hehe. Anyway, the 96TS should be finished soon so I'll send it to ya soonish!

andre88uk

Well Zane's hosting is not down on a regular occasion sounds like a good for on zane's side to me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.