• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
When first capital connect comes into play will the 319's get a refurb or just a new paint job? coz the 319 is in need of a lil referb.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Agreed the 319's are in DESPERATE need of a refurb some of the T/L ones running about are in poor condition. MY guess is when First take over a fleetwide overhaul will be planned which will include a repaint.

richa2002

Established Member
First Capital Connect Website said:
Customer environment
  • Improvements to interior of the Thameslink 319 fleet;
  • Significant improvements to the interior and exterior cleaning of trains; and
  • Training and development for revenue protection staff to provide focus on improved service for all customers.
As you can see, this was taken from the First Capital Connect site (Had to say this because of the minimum post length thing which doesn't include quotes! :mad:)

richa2002

Established Member
I would imagine the 'first' First Capital Connect liveried 319 will be ready for 1st April.

Sprog

Established Member
joea1 said:
I saw an uncaptioned picture of it in the latest Rail. I am not convinced that it is real.

Of course it wasnt, it was a Computer mock-up

richa2002

Established Member
There's this mock-up on the First Capital Connect website:
trains_newdesign.gif
http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/images/trains_newdesign.gif

class 313

Established Member
I posted that mockup a long time ago on the forums.

Evan though i hated first getting Thameslink i cant wait to see the new livery and i cant wait for the refurb!

Status
Not open for further replies.