• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 320 on Argyle Line services

Status
Not open for further replies.

me123

Established Member
I'm sure this will keep someone happy ;)

Class 320s are now working Argyle Line services. 4 units are out in service today:

320301&320312 are running between Larkhall and Dalmuir via Singer
320316 is also going to be in Larkhall runs throughout the day, having started on a Motherwell service
320321 is doing Hamilton Circle services, including services to Lanark and Coatbridge Central

One unit was stabled in Motherwell last night following EIS yesterday, and another (320316) will stable tonight. There may be more 320 operated services in the future.

Full details are available on the Scot-Rail website for those who are interested. All information with thanks to "SC318250" on the Scot-rail.co.uk group. None of this is my work, etc etc etc.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Damien1986

I'm sure this will keep someone happy ;)

Class 320s are now working Argyle Line services. 4 units are out in service today:

320301&320312 are running between Larkhall and Dalmuir via Singer
320316 is also going to be in Larkhall runs throughout the day, having started on a Motherwell service
320321 is doing Hamilton Circle services, including services to Lanark and Coatbridge Central

One unit was stabled in Motherwell last night following EIS yesterday, and another (320316) will stable tonight. There may be more 320 operated services in the future.

Full details are available on the Scot-Rail website for those who are interested. All information with thanks to "SC318250" on the Scot-rail.co.uk group. None of this is my work, etc etc etc.

Does that mean that we may well see class 320 units operating Sunday services on the Argyle Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.