• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 321s

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
yorkie said:
I was responding to the claim that I make a big deal about sitting below the panto.
This ain't exactly a thread for you to do that though. You're a mod so you should have asked to keep the thread on-topic.

yorkie said:
Eh? :scratch:
Looks like someone else doesn't have a sarcasm detector ;)

yorkie said:
Oh dear. Why start an argument?
Who say's I was starting an argument? Do you have a thing for saying people start arguments?

yorkie said:
I like some units, but I don't see the point in this...
I don't see the point in your contribution to this thread, it neither informs or helps me with my request!

In other news...! I've done a couple of liveries on my as yet incomplete Dusty Bins.. Silverlink, Arriva Trains Northern red/white band (as applied to the 321/9s) and First Great Eastern (which was a complete b***h to do!)

Here's a small preview:
321previewdf5.jpg

Now if you don't mind Yorkie, save the b/s, so I can actually receive replies that are constructive and helps me with my request. No ifs, no buts, just leave it plzkthx :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
50149 said:
Here's a small preview:
321previewdf5.jpg

Very good 50149!
Being my local units i have something of a soft spot for them, although thats partly through desperation at the state of the WCML these days...
Again, nice drawings.

class 313

Established Member
I redone the toilet windows wich you cant see there ;) mayb if jamie updates that sheet you will see them :P

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Thanks 87015!
Yup 313 I have updated the preview and it now shows the re-done toilet window and also shows the initial pantograph I've done for it. The FGE one shows the panto in the lowered position;

Closer detail;
Panto Raised:
pantoraisedfi3.jpg

Panto Lowered:
pantolowereddc6.jpg

Julian G

Established Member
Liam said:
Erm, lol Class 313. Because you don't know the guy who pole-dances on 321s ;)
You just reminded me when the guy did the pole-dancing on 319001 :blob6:

Status
Not open for further replies.