• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 325 for Train Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class325Guy

So I was curious if anybody else would love an updated Class 325 for Train Sim? The one we have now isn't very good and even though there's an enhancement pack from AP which helps, it doesn't go as deep as some of there other products and the textures in the cab are still really low quality and could use some updating. I don't the 325 is popular enough but I really hope there's an updated one at some point.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
So I was curious if anybody else would love an updated Class 325 for Train Sim? The one we have now isn't very good and even though there's an enhancement pack from AP which helps, it doesn't go as deep as some of there other products and the textures in the cab are still really low quality and could use some updating. I don't the 325 is popular enough but I really hope there's an updated one at some point.
I would absolutely love a new 325 in TS (despite not owning the current one - yet). I love the idea of a purpose-built postal unit and to have a fully-accurate representation (or close enough) would be excellent. Are you thinking of making an update to the current one? If so, I'd be willing to help if I can.

-Peter :)

Class325Guy

I would absolutely love a new 325 in TS (despite not owning the current one - yet). I love the idea of a purpose-built postal unit and to have a fully-accurate representation (or close enough) would be excellent. Are you thinking of making an update to the current one? If so, I'd be willing to help if I can.

-Peter :)

I wish I had the skills to make an update for it but I don't know how to really code or where to even begin. I guess I was just curious to see how popular the 325 is and whether or not other people thought there was a chance of getting a new or updated version at some point. It's my favorite train in the UK so the one I want an update for the most.

Darandio

Established Member
Even the AP product wasn't an enhancement pack as we see them produce today, just an older sound pack.

I'd like to be proven wrong but I very much doubt we'll see a new or updated version of the Class 325, it's very much a limited product in terms of replayability on routes.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Even the AP product wasn't an enhancement pack as we see them produce today, just an older sound pack.

I'd like to be proven wrong but I very much doubt we'll see a new or updated version of the Class 325, it's very much a limited product in terms of replayability on routes.

Possibly as part of a joint pack but unlikely on its own but as they've already done the 365/465/466 I'd agree it's unlikely now

Class325Guy

Possibly as part of a joint pack but unlikely on its own but as they've already done the 365/465/466 I'd agree it's unlikely now

That's too bad but I understand why. I think the current one wouldn't be so bad if at least there was a little bit better detail in the cab. I don't mind most of the buttons not working just wish the textures were better and not so blurry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.