• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

class 350/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufian123

Hi

London Midland on Twitter has confirmed 350233 is been converted into
a hybrid unit? 350264 is written off after the Watford landslide last year
September. What do they mean by hybrid?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
That Tweet doesn't say 264 is being written off, quite the opposite.

I guess the third unit involved is? In which case the hybrid might be the back coach from that one joined onto the back coaches of 233. No need to repair either then.

Spirit555

I have heard that 350264 will be back around May next year. 3 parts of 264 are in store at Tyseley

Qwerty133

Established Member
Considering most of the twitter team seem pretty clueless when it comes to anything even slightly operational in nature I'm not sure that this is likely to be particularly accurate

sd0733

Established Member
I have heard that 350264 will be back around May next year. 3 parts of 264 are in store at Tyseley

I read something at work (LM) which said those coaches are 'stabled' until the 4th one returns in August

Loop & Link

Considering most of the twitter team seem pretty clueless when it comes to anything even slightly operational in nature I'm not sure that this is likely to be particularly accurate

I’d love them to be right, just to see your smugness disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.