• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 390: power sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisdicks

Hello.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Avanti now have plug sockets on the airline seats in standard class? Diagaram online suggests it does but I'm niot sure. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanNCL

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone knows if Avanti now have plug sockets on the airline seats in standard class? Diagaram online suggests it does but I'm niot sure. Thanks
Not yet. Will be added during the upcoming refurbishment of the fleet.

lewisdicks

Not yet. Will be added during the upcoming refurbishment of the fleet.
Perfect thanks, travelling from Glasgow to London Euston next week and my seat is an airline seat so I might try and look for a spare table or try the standard premium upgrade on board

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Perfect thanks, travelling from Glasgow to London Euston next week and my seat is an airline seat so I might try and look for a spare table or try the standard premium upgrade on board
Carriage C and U have unreserved seating so you should be able to find a table there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.