• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 50 latest infomation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Well it have been since I have post a new thread. :lol:

Anyway a person nickname "Fitter" in TSC forum had made a Class 50 and the first screenshot has been submitted.

my.php

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
HELLFIRE!!!!

About time.. BVE has always been boring to me but now theres decent traction on it I think I'll download it again!

Whens the release date!?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LondonBVE

50149 said:
HELLFIRE!!!!

About time.. BVE has always been boring to me but now theres decent traction on it I think I'll download it again!

Whens the release date!?

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Frankly speaking I don't really know the release date but I think it is not nice to ask the aurthor or people for release date. Best option just wait and wait.

Patience is Virtue.

P.S An apology to TC.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
Frankly speaking I don't really know the release date but I think it is not nice to ask the aurthor or people for release date. Best option just wait and wait.

Patience is Virtue.

P.S An apology to TC.

Sorry mate, as the majority of people know when it comes to anything Vacs I do tend to get a bit skittish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.