• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phil6219

I've been checking your site about 10-12 times a day for updates bud, a Load-Haul 56? Epic :D

Seriously, I really am struggling to wait for the 56 & now it's going to get even harder (to wait that is) ;)

Phil 8-)

Wim G.P.R

I've been checking your site about 10-12 times a day for updates bud, a Load-Haul 56? Epic :D

Seriously, I really am struggling to wait for the 56 & now it's going to get even harder (to wait that is) ;)

Phil 8-)

Well I would not bother that often Phil!

Indeed sometimes I post on my blog on Bve4Trains daily, but most of the time its around once a week.

It needs to be something you can see in a screenshot for a post.

You will also need a computer with a good spec to run it!

It will have a new cabview/train to go with it with new sounds by Martin Corbett of BVETMD and it's good!

Like all his current WIP which all look and sound excellent.

Phil6219

I saw his WIP video a while back and it looks great, as does that new screenshot with the MGR :)

I must admit that I only really view externals once I have stopped, which it has to be said is a must when it comes to the very high detailed models - despite this being a brand new computer (well it was 10 months ago). Though it is something I put down to the way BVE is coded rather than the models as my machine can handle some pretty insane stuff without missing a beat.

I think this is the only thing which could possibly pull a few of us away from GTA-V ;)

Phil 8-)

Wim G.P.R

They have now been released.

Many different versions are available.

Work has now restarted on my next loco release a Class 66.

Status
Not open for further replies.