• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

class 60's at toton and other bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai.

Established Member
Very nice pictures there mate!

I like the 08, even though it's not a 60..

valentaman

6v92 still ran by a saltley driver most days but immingham men replace on the 6z92 immingham run!

tug 41 did it today but overslept so no pic!

glad you like the pics all!

ta

valentaman
off to nvr gala

I take it you can still get up the bank at the far side of Toton then? My dad used to take me there as a kid, I would love to go there again.

Do you still walk down the road past the scrapyard(?) and through the gates at the end, along the side of the line and up onto the grass bank?

Bearing in mind the last time I visited there were old hopper wagon, class 20's, 37's 56's and 58's there!

sorry had to delete links

Problem sorted.Two tugs at Corby Steelworks 60004 and 60044,both still going I believe.Photographs taken at least four years ago,when I was an EWS driver based at Saltley We worked the train from Landor Street Junction to Corby via Stenson or Nuneaton and Leicester. ..Now retired and looking back.

Click on the images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.