• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 67 0n Cardiff-Holyhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

headshot119

Established Member
Does anyone if the 67 on the Cardiff to Holyhead works on Saturday and if so whats are the times ex Cardiff?

Thanks again in advance!

I assume you are asking about the WAG express (Currently 57 + MK2s /3S) It does not run on Saturdays.

4SRKT

Established Member
Glad I did it one last time last Friday with a 'snatcher then (316) :)

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Glad I did it one last time last Friday with a 'snatcher then (316) :)

I was also on it last Friday, from Cardiff to Chester. I love the food on it. I didn't realise until I got off that we had 57313 d.o.r.

sprinterguy

Established Member
with the DVT?
That would be unlikely, I don't think that the current WAG Express rolling stock is through wired for remote operation of the 67 from the DVT. The 67s will simply take over the present arrangement from the 57s for the time being.

4SRKT

Established Member
Looks nice but it's a shame to see the back of the 57s at last :( Still, we got a good stay of execution I suppose.

SprinterMan

Established Member
The last northbound 57 WAG express on Friday had an extra Mk.2 TSO in it for some reason, so ran as 57316 - Mk.3 RBF - Mk.2 TSO - Mk.2 TSO - Mk.2 TSO - Mk.2 BSO.
Does anyone know why this was?
Here is my video of it arriving into Flint.
http://youtu.be/-4llKBGS778

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Do the mods think that we should merge this thread with http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=54768 as they are about the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.