• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 67 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

45rpm

Can anyone please inform me which class 67 worked the 10:45 LDS-KGX south of PBO today? I was on the train & intended to npte the number when I got to the blocks but literally as I got about 4 coaches away I got distracted by a very important phone call which meant I had to dash for the next northbound train & thoughts of number-crunching went out of my head.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harbornite

Established Member
Can anyone please inform me which class 67 worked the 10:45 LDS-KGX south of PBO today? I was on the train & intended to npte the number when I got to the blocks but literally as I got about 4 coaches away I got distracted by a very important phone call which meant I had to dash for the next northbound train & thoughts of number-crunching went out of my head.

Might've been 67004, saw it go north on 1S13.

Status
Not open for further replies.