• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 800 move to Stoke Gifford

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomartin125

I have read about the GWR Class 800 currently at North Pole IEP Depot for comissioning work (800002) moving to Stoke Gifford for 'similar depot comissioning work' in the future although no date was specified. I recently passed North Pole IEP depot on the train out of Paddington and spotted 800002 parked in the depot which means this move hasn't occured yet. Does anyone have an idea or even a rough idea of when this move will occur?

Thanks,
Leo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
I have read about the GWR Class 800 currently at North Pole IEP Depot for comissioning work (800002) moving to Stoke Gifford for 'similar depot comissioning work' in the future although no date was specified. I recently passed North Pole IEP depot on the train out of Paddington and spotted 800002 parked in the depot which means this move hasn't occured yet. Does anyone have an idea or even a rough idea of when this move will occur?

Thanks,
Leo

I heard it is sometime this month, very early next month or December 24th when North Pole opens

Status
Not open for further replies.