• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 87 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_pilborough

Hi,
I've released an updated version of the BVE 4 Class 87 with a night cab and improved acceleration. Hopefully you should be able to run it in Maybank on time now! (Unless you are like me and keep getting caught by the TPWS :) )
You can find it at http://www.bve4.co.nr/
Please let me know if you find any bugs - fingers crossed I've fixed the transparency problems - the biggest bitmaps on the 8 bit version are 2048 * 2048.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nice Update!
Unfortunatly I still get the blue screen unless I use the panel2-8bit.cfg file. Also it appears the speedometer is a little off, on the 75mph section, I got a speed limit excceded warning wen the speedo was at 70mph!

dennis63uk

I've just downloaded it and still got that transparency problem still shows blue in window of cl87. I'm using a ATI Radeon 9200se graphics card. And not got any probs with any other trains.

66's are evil

Dennis, i don't think the new version is on there yet, even though the author says it is.

All i can find is class 87 dated 20/01/06 with blue screen.

66's are evil said:
Dennis, i don't think the new version is on there yet, even though the author says it is.

All i can find is class 87 dated 20/01/06 with blue screen.

It is, even thought it still says 20/01/06, the night cab is included in the download......

Nitro

Great update j_pilborough the night cab is really good and I ve seen you have simulated all the power positions (are they 8?). Only bad point is that the normal panels are abit too big but thats minor (not for my graphics card though :)).

Harold

Nice Update :)

Although, I felt the Night Cab, could have been darker, but hey, it's only a beta after all!

j_pilborough

Thanks for your feedback. I made a mistake typing in the release date on the website - I've fixed that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.