• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

class 90 diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsharp

hello everyone, just need some info please, could anyone remind me what times the 90 is off birmingham in the afternoon? i cant remember! also if anyone has the times the pendos are getting diverted over the s&c at weekends that would be great. thankyou in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1D53

Established Member
1651 off Euston then 1900 off Brum. Might do some extra services over Easter (heard a couple of Preston trips mentioned).

Julian G

Established Member
1651 off Euston then 1900 off Brum. Might do some extra services over Easter (heard a couple of Preston trips mentioned).

there seems to be a TDM fault on the train recently Ta Gwot & D172

tomsharp

is it still running in may? am doing this on my rail rover and i want to get some 90 haulage in! thanks for the reply's , any ideas with the s&c drags?
thanks again

Julian G

Established Member
is it still running in may? am doing this on my rail rover and i want to get some 90 haulage in! thanks for the reply's , any ideas with the s&c drags?
thanks again

i think its finishes on Dec 08

Established Member
Its a skoda therefore it's irrelevant!

Thank God somebody agrees (other than Mr 87015), although i'd rather do it over that ECML can, doesn't seem to attract the flypaper that does.

Oh and for whoever it was who posted about getting their 90 haulage in, I believe Nat-ex East Anglia occasionally run 90 hauled trains 8)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
92s are hellfire! And bloody quick off the mark!

Too flaming right about the 92s. Blooming 'eck, they're quality. Anyone in the front two carriages on The Sandblower in October 2006 between Ipswich Upper Yard and Wembley EUFOC may well remember the cheers as 92003 powered up and stormed through the tunnel at Ipswich. I remember it well, absolutely brilliant performer it was!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
90036 is boring now, been about to long, send 027 over there.....

If it's AC and ain't an 87 IT IS IRRELEVANT ;)

Well 87's arn't that relevant at the moment considering there are none currently active in the UK ;)

Established Member
Well 87's arn't that relevant at the moment considering there are none currently active in the UK ;)
The Bulgarians are just looking after them until a few of us make enough millions to buy a small fleet to play with ;) :grin:

Established Member

They were back in the day when most of the class were about regularly, had some absoulte top runs off them from London to Glasgow and everywhere in between, 87016 was always my machine but I also liked 21 and 22, Robert the bruce and Lew Adams if I remember correctly :shock:

okay then that's why classes 86,90,91 and 92 are still around.

Again your failure to detect sarcasm is your downfalling, i'm not saying theres anything wrong with them, I just don't 'rate' them 8)

They were back in the day when most of the class were about regularly, had some absoulte top runs off them from London to Glasgow and everywhere in between, 87016 was always my machine but I also liked 21 and 22, Robert the bruce and Lew Adams if I remember correctly :shock:
Incorrect; Robert the Bruce and Cock o' the North. Proper names please ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The Bulgarians are just looking after them until a few of us make enough millions to buy a small fleet to play with ;) :grin:

I'm already working on Euro Cargo Rail's expansion. I'm sure they'd like some operations in Bulgaria...

Wonder if I can start a few rumours with that comment ;)

PS 92's are rather rateable...light engine and it's like being on an aeroplane!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
92s are just pure power! What was the timing I read somewhere, 0-87mph in 150 seconds consistantly or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.