• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class20 Preview Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railnetwork

A preview of the new Class 20 in the form of a 985kb WMA is available to stream from www.railnetwork.chicsystems.com

Please note that this is VERY early stage of the build and is no were near complete. I thought it would be nice for you to hear it at an early stage (and so you know work is being done in the background). There is also currently no track sounds.

Enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

That doesnt mean that its not good, I for one really like it and cant wait till the release ;)

Dennis

Established Member
Looking forward to this; living down in darkest Wiltshire, I never got a chance to appreciate these before they disappeared from regular service.

The Snap

Established Member
Sounds great - will really suit my East Lancs Railway route... :D Nice one Zane and everyone else involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.