• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member

There has been much discussion in past years over this particular entity, which was always known as a goods station. For the sake of good order, it has never been deemed a passenger station as such on this quiz nor accepted therefore as a posting submission.

There is still one more closed station to name on this short line, before we access the following line.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I am indeed well aware that it does appear in some sources, but the more highly accepted ones tend not to show it other than being a goods station. It does not appear in my copy of Jowett.

Have you found a passenger timetable that shows it?

Moor Row

Last edited:

backontrack

Established Member
Surely the only place anyone will find that timetable is inside the Holy Grail? :D

No, I have not found it.

Cleator Moor East or Cleator Moor (1st), depending on which route we take

backontrack

Established Member
I know this area quite well, so it's actually easier for me than when we're in the Valleys (where I often get lost, as you can attest!)

Yeathouse
(rather than Eskett)