• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Wasn’t Stannergate prior to this?

One source gives sequence WF -- Stannergate -- Craigie -- Roodyards; another, WF -- Craigie -- Stannergate -- Roodyards. I believed the first (guess whose !), without looking back beyond Craigie; or consulting the second; @ Whistler40415 , I have no doubt that you and it, are right. I've struck out Roodyards; take it that I can now go correctly with

Stannergate

Calthrop

Established Member
Now, same old same old: next(?), a station whose existence one source claims, but no other seems to know a thing about. I'll post it -- if it's a total nonsense, I'll no doubt be informed thereof !

Camperdown Junction

Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Now, same old same old: next(?), a station whose existence one source claims, but no other seems to know a thing about. I'll post it -- if it's a total nonsense, I'll no doubt be informed thereof !

Camperdown Junction

RAILSCOT are adamant that Camperdown Junction was naught but a junction on the line of the Dundee and Arbroath Railway