• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

closer encounter's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
ISO isn't law, it's the International Orginisation for Standardization ;)

logo_iso.gif

http://www.iso.org/

Phoenix

Established Member
next christmas im buying the lot of you scrabble and some crossword puzzles because i really think you have got a problem when it comes to words its like ocd with trying to get the correct punctuation,grammar and spelling.

Jordy

Established Member
This thread has gone totally off topic, please use chat/General Discussion for off topic issues.

I'll lock this thread if its not left/taken back on topic

Phoenix

Established Member
honestly it wont go back to the orginal topic because people are going in to random rants about nothing.

P156KWJ

Established Member
:???::???:;)

Anyway, I hope that you and your mates do not do such a thing again, as I know from experience that railways are a dangerous place, even as a volunteer and obeying track safety rules I slipped on a piece of greasy wood some fool left in the cess and nearly smashed my head on the rail whilst walking towards the 08!!

Phoenix

Established Member
yeah dont worry im a volunteer and nearly had the same experience so where do you volunteer at mate.

Phoenix

Established Member
oh right thats cool yeah im at the midland railway centre so i was wondering how often do you guys run diesels???

Phoenix

Established Member
its not actually we was talking about danger on the tracks and i asked a quick question.

P156KWJ

Established Member
I'll clear that question up quick...
unfortunately not a lot bar the 08 and test runs - first diesel service this year is april 13th, the 47 and 25 are out, maybe the 20s too

Phoenix

Established Member
ill be there cheer's for that and i know the feeling we hardly ever run diesels at the midland railway centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.