• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closure of BVE-Train.de

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAS

Bad news from another forum:
I have closed my site and BVE-Train.de will not exist after the 13TH of October. I have no time in the future to develope for BVE, because i have found the nicest wife of the world. All the downloads will be present at BVE-Berlin.de in the next future. The class 66 will be hostet on trainsimcentral in the next future.
My best whishes for the future to all BVE fans!
greatings
Martin Finken
http://BVE-Train.de
and the BVE 4 international Forum: http://www.foren.de/system/user_Martin_Finken.html
Good Luck and goodbye, Martin.
Thomas

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Shame! Well, well done Martin, and good luck!!!! :D (Was there a Class 66 on the site, I never flnd it???? :?:)

TAS

I think there were 4 different versions of the 66 availible on the site and I managed to find and download them. Hopefully it should be availible on Trainsimcentral soon.

Nick

It's a great shame that Martin has decided to leave BVE, his tram routes have not yet been matched for BVE4, and they have provided much inpsiration to me. Martin has also helped me with many issues I have raised about BVE coding, and I thank him a great deal.

I do, understand, since he has found a new partner that BVE is rather wasteful compared to real life, and I wish him good look.

He'll be missed, but hopefully there will be more trams for BVE soon ;)

andrewmay

It's a shame to see the site go and thats coming from an english perspective. Imagine how the germans must feel about it! It was a very comprehensive site and provided much entertainment for me in BVE. Best of luck and I hope he and his wife have a happy future.

Cheers,
Andrew

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I never used the site, due to time constraints, but I have heard good stuff of it before. Pity he's going.

Nevertheless, I wish him all the best for the future and, given the choice, I'd prefer a wife to BVE. Well, actually, that's not entirely correct right now, but hey, I know what I mean.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
We salute you Martin! All the best should you see this and well done in everything you have done for BVE'rs everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.