• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clue, now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
"This station is Moorgate, Change here for Circle,Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan Lines and National Rail Services , This train terminates at High Barnet"

Guinness

Established Member
Haven't a clue what clue is (Pun not intented).

JulianG's post was random...

Nick

Ah yes, the Radio Station for mature people. You don't expect anyone else on the forum to listen to it do you?!

Tom B

Established Member
*cough* I'm 16, I know a lot of other listeners of my age :).

Guinness

Established Member
Nick said:
You must be very mature for your age then
Super-Mature!

Tom don't you get up at 5:30 in the morning to listen to the shipping forecast, just I remember a Radio 4 thread popping up ages ago about it. ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Chaz said:
Super-Mature!

Tom don't you get up at 5:30 in the morning to listen to the shipping forecast, just I remember a Radio 4 thread popping up ages ago about it. ;)

I used to, only if I'd have to be up at 6am for something else though. Not so much now because the shipping forecast is too early and read by weathermen, which makes it sound awful. Yes, I am mad.

Nick said:
You must be very mature for your age then

Depends upon your opinion ;).

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
I used to, only if I'd have to be up at 6am for something else though. Not so much now because the shipping forecast is too early and read by weathermen, which makes it sound awful. Yes, I am mad.

I suppose the shipping forecast could be made more entertaining if read in a fake pirate style..."oo arr me hearties, here be the shippin' forecast for today..."

and yes, I have had enough sugar and alcohol for today I think... :lol:

nutter

EmergencyBrake said:
I listen to Classic FM- Does that mean Im an old man? :D

No comment. :lol:

Nope. I got into classic stuff when on work experiance at the SVR. Lasted until I got home and started to listen to HeartFM (100.7fm, midlands only). The only reason i listen to heart is it has a good range of songs without all of this modern cr*p (rap, hip-hop etc)

Demps

course it does not make you a old man, however in some views it could be seen 'in another light' a misunderstanding, somthing of which humans regulary do, the application of differance, it usualy is a result of fear, disbelief or not understanding a subject. I'm into lots of stuff. To be honest the music of which comeone else likes does not effect me, the main point in music is to entertain and this for me is something personal rather than a load of people liking something because someone else likes it.

You cant beat hip hop or be it dance/trance or indie rock, personal view.
(i may sound quite different on this compared to what i listen to)

forgot to mention a 37 and 20 combining in a form of music, lol thats my favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.