• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colas rail ground staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fittermat

Hello, I have seen colas rail are after ground staff. Does anybody know what the terms and conditions are like at colas and also a ball park figure of salary? I have emailed HR are they have told me to training salary but are unclear if and what it goes upto once deemed component by them.

Thanks Matty

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NorthernTech

It’s a bit worrying if their HR team who are dealing with recruitment do not know salary details. You’d think they would at least offer to find out and get back to you. Or do they just assume that these jobs are in enough demand that people will apply anyway?

jake27287

Hello, I have seen colas rail are after ground staff. Does anybody know what the terms and conditions are like at colas and also a ball park figure of salary? I have emailed HR are they have told me to training salary but are unclear if and what it goes upto once deemed component by them.

Thanks Matty
I would also be interested to find out what the salary is on this job. I imagine there will still be huge interest in the role even if it is a training salary.

Umar

Thanks Matty
Hey,, do you know what the salary fro trainee ground staff is?

Railworker101

Unsure on training salary, once qualified it's is around 32k with another pay rise due soon, you're issued with a van for work purposes. I'm unsure on T&Cs as I believe they're being changed with a view to attract people - watch this space

Fittermat

Training Salary is 23k a year. I’ve since spoken to some ground staff who work for Colas and been told the once qualified salary. It seems the cover a big area. They are supposedly crying out for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.