• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colchester to London Euston off peak i month return

Status
Not open for further replies.

HORNIMANS

Im travelling to London Euston with an off peak return, CaN I travel from Kings cross home instead of Euston.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

greatkingrat

Established Member
Do you have a return to Zone U1? If so, it can be used at any station in zone 1, including King's Cross.

hkstudent

Established Member
Im travelling to London Euston with an off peak return, CaN I travel from Kings cross home instead of Euston.
Is your ticket specifically named Euston (which is very unlikely thouggh for a anytime ticket) as destination or being London Teminal?
If named Euston, what is the itinery you were given?

To other senior members:
Does Finsbury Park - Kings Cross / Morgate interline agreement with LU applies here?

Last edited:

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Given that trains from Colchester go into Liverpool Street I think it's safe to assume that you have a ticket to ZONE U1 or similar. This enables you to make a journey between Liverpool Street and anywhere within zone 1 by Undergorund. There is no restriction on which Underground station you start or end at providing it's in zone 1.

Does Finsbury Park - Kings Cross / Morgate interline agreement with LU applies here?
Almost certainly not.

Status
Not open for further replies.