• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coleshill Parkway to Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffo

My wife has to travel at peak time next Tuesday and returning Friday also at evening peak time. I notice the only fares available are £14.30 single each way.
By entering Coleshill to Loughborough an 'anytime return' appears for £23.50

Question: Can she purchase this ticket with no intention of travelling from Leicester to Loughborough?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SS4

Established Member
My wife has to travel at peak time next Tuesday and returning Friday also at evening peak time. I notice the only fares available are £14.30 single each way.
By entering Coleshill to Loughborough an 'anytime return' appears for £23.50

Question: Can she purchase this ticket with no intention of travelling from Leicester to Loughborough?

Yep since break of journey is not forbidden

Paul Kelly

Verified Rep - BR Fares
An Off-Peak Return Coleshill Parkway to Leicester is priced at £15.20, valid for a return journey within one month and has no restrictions in the evening peak (travel may be by any train from 09:30 onwards). It is only the Off-Peak Day Return/Singles in that area (and then only those priced by CrossCountry) that have evening peak restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.