• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawky

first off:
does anyone know how i can get in contact with the class 421 cab author David babb, i need permission for a reskin upload
secondly:
does anyone know how i can get in contact with the MK2F authors Andy Dunnett & Mark Wiles, again i need permission for an upload

ok after that
COMING SOON:
my first ever reskin in MSTS:
Anglia Railways MK2f Set, this includes:
Anglia Railways MK2f: TSO, FO, RMBF
Anglia Railways MK2f: DBSO with custom cab
now before you say i am aware that the anglia DBSOs didnt have a corridor connection but i have only reskinned it and looks ok, if someone wants to make a DBSO without a corridor connection be my guest
heres a picture
(photobucket is not working will post later)

thankyou,
dan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
1. Why would youwant to re-skin the cab of the Class 421? If you mean you want to re-skin the train you need to contact the train author.

2. Re-skins of the Mk2s have been no longer allowed however E-Rail will allow re-skins of their Mk2s. These will be available in a day or too. As they are different models you have possibly wasted your time re-skinning what you have so far.

On UKTS Forum:
Dave Babb - buffy500
Andy Dunnett - snowcrashandy
Mark Wiles - ?

cawky

Coxster said:
1. Why would youwant to re-skin the cab of the Class 421? If you mean you want to re-skin the train you need to contact the train author.
2. Re-skins of the Mk2s have been no longer allowed however E-Rail will allow re-skins of their Mk2s. These will be available in a day or too. As they are different models you have possibly wasted your time re-skinning what you have so far.

well i want to reskin the cab so it looks a bit more like a DBSO cab, that makes no sense, reskins of MK2s are not allowed, why, thats ridiculous, oh well i wont release them then i will keep them for my own enjoyment
heres a picture of what i would have released
UKTSupload.jpg

Harold

Looks great, may I ask, was that shot taken on the East Coast Exress route?
I'm also looking forward to Making Tracks DBSO.

Harold.

Coxster

Established Member
You will be able to re-skin the Mk2s by E-Rail once released. You could always contact the Mk2 author just incase he will let you. This is why it is a good idea to ask permission before starting work. Cab looks cool.

T

Tom

Andy Dunnett does have a tendancy of not letting reskins ...

Coxster

Established Member
Tom said:
Andy Dunnett does have a tendancy of not letting reskins ...
May I refer you to my quote witten above?

Coxster said:
Re-skins of the Mk2s have been no longer allowed however E-Rail will allow re-skins of their Mk2s. These will be available in a day or too. As they are different models you have possibly wasted your time re-skinning what you have so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.