• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 207 :: Zeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I have "fixed" the first post now

Mintona

Established Member
Can I just be very pinickity, and say that 5Z90 has run as Laira - Derby, whilst 5Z91 has been the Derby - Laira runs. ;)

trains2

What if you don't know the headcode?

Then submit something that seems like it would be a Z move! It's effectively going to be anything out of the ordinary apart from failed train drags isn't it.

Since Sercos used to be 1Z14s etc but are now 1Q14s (even though they still are Zs - just easier to identify them as a 'Q') I'd allow them. But I expect there'll be another 'Serco' competition some time soon so you might want to consider using something else.

O L Leigh

Established Member
It's effectively going to be anything out of the ordinary apart from failed train drags isn't it.

Erm...

In my experience a failed train being assisted is a "Zed", as is a train proceeding empty to assist a failed train. I've run as both 5Z99 and 2Z99 under just such circumstances. In addition, stuff running outside the timetable isn't necessarily a "Zed" either.

Hope this doesn't mess things up.

one TN

The Snap

Established Member
I uploaded my photograph but when I clicked 'Proceed' or whatever, it comes up with an 'Error 500 Server Error' - it's happened twice now!

:|

P156KWJ

Established Member
Erm...

In my experience a failed train being assisted is a "Zed", as is a train proceeding empty to assist a failed train. I've run as both 5Z99 and 2Z99 under just such circumstances. In addition, stuff running outside the timetable isn't necessarily a "Zed" either.

Hope this doesn't mess things up.

one TN

failed train rescue locos going to clear the line, and snowploughs are 1Z99 I think, usually, unless it has started pulling the failed one or no snow, when it's 2Z99

Status
Not open for further replies.