• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 218 :: Unique Liveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
But then some people vote for the traction in the picture rather than how well it fits the category.

If that's what they want to vote for... so be it. In the end, its the person choice on what makes the photo good, or not.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
Well yeah...I guess, but still...
For example, there's someone who always votes for the picture of the HST.

If the subject was "Locos" and there was a rather poor picture of a HST in there, this person would probably vote for it. Despite the fact that it was a bad picture, and a HST isn't really a loco.

me123

Established Member
Depends though; a picture of a 37 is likely to be better than a pacer because, in my opinion, 37s are more photogenic subjects. Not that I won't vote for the pacer, but the subject can make a picture good enough to sway me.

Phoenix

Established Member
Well let's put it this way if you take an amazing picture people will vote for it even if it's of a wagon. I think people vote for the quality more than anything else.
By the way has Matt won like 3 times in a row or something now?

Gizmogle

Established Member
No, that's the point. There's people that won't vote for it cause it's a good picture. They'll vote for the crap one with the HST!

Jordy

Established Member
Well let's put it this way if you take an amazing picture people will vote for it even if it's of a wagon. I think people vote for the quality more than anything else.
By the way has Matt won like 3 times in a row or something now?

Nope, Wayfarer Sam won the last one!

Phoenix

Established Member
Now now, we don't need another HST, loco vs unit argument ;)

It's a simple argument to sort out a power car is a class 43 so ergo is a loco and not a unit and yes it was numbered as a unit but as far as i can see is not anymore.
And last thing is well it has mk 3's between each power car.

Btw this wasn't aimed at you class 313 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.