• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 244 :: On the blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
So it isnt, odd, steam on the mainline has been marked up so people shouldn't be able to enter it, so everything is set up normally but its not showing properly.

I'll investigate
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Edit: Problem now sorted :)

TEW

Established Member
Just to clarify something.

Does this have to be trains viewed from past where the line ends when The buffer stops are between the train and the camera.

Or Can it be a picture of a train at the end of a line where the train is infront of the buffer stops from the camera point of view.

And sorry if i confused every one.

mbonwick

Established Member
No, I would like this clarifying as well.

Do the buffer stops have to be in the shot?

Bayum

Established Member
I reckon they should... How else would anyone know they were at a Buffer?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Unless it was a termini station, or say there were shops in front of the train or something, like platforms 2,3,4 at Leeds. (Think its those anyways, on the eastern side)

Established Member
I didn't have it in mind the buffers had to be visible, but it probably wouldn't do your chances of getting votes much harm ;) Giving the location as a caption should make it clear in most cases?

A phot taken behind/alongside/next to the buffers should do in most cases :)

Gizmogle

Established Member
Get my entry?

Also, POTW 243 isn't working. Asks me for a password if I try to look at the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.