• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 246 :: Pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

minette

Love it - 143s are my favourite units (sad ex-conductor type!)! Not sure if I've got any photos though - major search time! Good luck all.

Craig

Established Member
Think I have a couple of suitable shots. It should be interesting to see what everyone submits :lol:

theblackwatch

Established Member
Can I submit the one which won the competition last time 'Pacers' was the subject again? ;)

Phoenix

Established Member
But the 141 is not a pain in the bum like pacers seem to be but then again I know nothing about pacers except the 141 at the MRC I love guarding on that thing.

mumrar

Established Member
Class 141? Have I stumbled on to a bus users forum <D I'll see if I've got any shots at all, let alone anything worthy of competition.

O L Leigh

Established Member
I think I might have one here. Wait a sec. Er...

Ah!! Here we are.

archive-_donkey449.jpg

No that isn't it. Hang on.

Yes...!!!

Amersham%202007%20%20LCBS%20SNB312%20High%20Wycombe%2030Sep07%20Paul%20Davis.jpg

No.

No, don't go away!! I'll just give the album one more shake.

Aha!!

ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG

No, that isn't it either.

Ah nuts. I give up. :(

O L Leigh

eezypeazy

That's only the second thing to make me laugh today....

Quite why anybody thought they could take The World's Worst Bus and turn it into anything other than, err, the World's Worst Train, defeats me....

Not to be outdone, there was the person who took the latest in 21st century design software, married it to the best in materials technology, and came up with this coach....

yu9u2t.jpg

Don't know why I bothered sticking the copyright on the piccie... you're welcome to it....

Ho hum....

eezypeazy

minette

Isn't that the coach version of the Voyager - oops, sorry, the Train-formerly-known-as-Voyager! Looks just as comfortable... I much prefer my 143s thanks - especially if I could have one with the old-style seats in please!!!

EE Type 3

Established Member
Isn't that the coach version of the Voyager - oops, sorry, the Train-formerly-known-as-Voyager! Looks just as comfortable... I much prefer my 143s thanks - especially if I could have one with the old-style seats in please!!!

This ones escaped, get the net! :lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.