• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 301 :: Voting

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 4 12.5%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 7 21.9%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

minette

OMG, I came last.... again.... :( :cry:

There were 10 of us with no votes - so I also came last! Getting quite used to grubbing around at the bottom of the heap now - although I'm a little miffed cos I worked really hard on that cross stitch:lol:
Never mind - there's always another competition next week;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
I'm a little miffed cos I worked really hard on that cross stitch:lol:

I'm sure a lot of people will agree it was a nice cross stitch and probably would win if we had a "Cross Stitch of the Week" competition ;)

Royston Vasey

Established Member
Far too much bitching on this thread about the entries, come on, why take it so seriously?? I go around on my travels and enjoy taking pics of passing trains on my camera phone to while away a half hour connection or something, I don't really expect any votes unless I get really lucky with a shot. Sometimes I get one that pleases me, if not the purists, and it's fun to enter a comp because I'm not serious enough to have a fotopic or go out just to take photos, but occasionally it's good to share the more interesting ones when a relevant topic comes up.

PS Not sour grapes cos I got no votes :D

Phoenix

Established Member
Personally I think that if you win you win and if you lose so be it.
I have only won once and that shot didn't even involve trains of course I would like to win another competition but I can wait.
It doesn't matter if you spend ten seconds on the shot or ten hours on it like i said you either win or lose no in between.
But with reference to the last couple of weeks and nothing to do with what's just been said.
I'm actually getting pretty fed up with the crap attitude displayed by some who really have no manners/curtsy or social skills and either whine they haven't one or just moan about how crap other peoples work is.
Personally every week I see good shots alright shots and some rubbish shots but I dont care if a rubbish shot wins then it must just be my opinion which is rubbish.
I am not backseat moderating as the mod lot have to shut people up enough so I don't need to but I really wish some would get off their ass and work harder or just shut up.

PS no offense and I don't wanna argue and yes I am quite annoying:D

dan_atki

Established Member
And to prevent this turning into a mass argument the thread is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.