• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 433 :: Railway Enthusiasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampshade

Established Member
Call it paranoia but can I propose we have the right of veto if any of us (without our knowledge) happen to appear in any of the entries? :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Matt Taylor

Established Member
Call it paranoia but can I propose we have the right of veto if any of us (without our knowledge) happen to appear in any of the entries? :lol:

blank_facepalm_224.gif

mumrar

Established Member
Call it common sense but can I suggest you get over yourself rather than ask for something so daft. The 'without your knowledge' bit is going to be impossible to deal with, you may have got in to 20+ of my photos, it doesn't mean I know who you are and can make you aware. If you are so offended by your own appearance then you need to call Gok Wan, not get all uptight about whether you will or will not be shown in this competition

GB

Established Member
Why dont you guys just give it a rest:roll: Some people dont like or would prefer not to be in photos without their consent....deal with it.

minette

I personally prefer not to be in photos - purely out of concern for the camera! However, if the camera and computer can survive, I'm sure I can!:lol:

Matt Taylor

Established Member
Why dont you guys just give it a rest:roll: Some people dont like or would prefer not to be in photos without their consent....deal with it.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer given earlier.

Perhaps enthusiasts who don't want to be in pictures should avoid areas where cameras are likely to be present, such as open days, heritage railways, railtour events, busy stations, popular lineside spots and any other location where trains are likely to be photographed.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
IIRC no one submitted any photos. Would have been easier if the original topic had been kept rather than Jordy changing it.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
There were quite a few entries actually. I suspect Jordy has not had time to sort out the voting.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
The gallery will be empty until the photos are appoved.

Status
Not open for further replies.