• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 513 (Light Rail) :: Voting

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 5 13.5%

Votes: 4 10.8%

Votes: 9 24.3%

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Er, well........I do appear to have made a habit of winning recently <D

IanPooleTrains, I am not exactly a "girl" - if I am correct and you are under 25 then I have been taking photos longer than that and am almost certainly old enough to be your mother :lol: :lol:

Also old enough not to be worried about what I'm called; if I had been paid every time I got called "Bobby" (or "mate") - would probably have been able to retire by now!

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Probably doesn't want to run the risk of losing a heavy share of the vote!

Yes and I thought mine was a dodgy picture. I had to choose between something I felt quite ordinary and something which was a bit quirky so I took a risk with the latter, with the theme "modal integration" in mind, and it backfired I can see. :oops:

And yes well done lady. A very well-taken picture indeed.

HST Power

Established Member
Yes and I thought mine was a dodgy picture. I had to choose between something I felt quite ordinary and something which was a bit quirky so I took a risk with the latter, with the theme "modal integration" in mind, and it backfired I can see. :oops:

And yes well done lady. A very well-taken picture indeed.

I'd have probably done the same. Not that I'd post any of my failed attempts at photography! :)

IanPooleTrains

Established Member
IanPooleTrains, I am not exactly a "girl" - if I am correct and you are under 25 then I have been taking photos longer than that and am almost certainly old enough to be your mother :lol: :lol:

Im 28 but i do believe you will have been only doing this for a hell of a lot longer than I have. I have been doing this for ten months now and yourself will have been doing it for years

Established Member
Im 28 but i do believe you will have been only doing this for a hell of a lot longer than I have. I have been doing this for ten months now and yourself will have been doing it for years
Well, I have taking photos fairly seriously for about 27 years now, but had my first camera around the age of nine or ten (back in the dark ages, it took (I think) 110 size film); seem to recollect that the first pictures I ever took were on a school trip to Bristol Zoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.