• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 609 :: Museum Exhibits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stuartmoss

To clarify, does this mean open air museums, which preserved lines would come under, or does it mean exhibits that may be working on a line as a special, or exhibits within a building?

curly42

Railway locos/vehicles,or anything railway related being exhibited in a museum (or rather,at a museum).
If you think it fits the category,send it in - I'm sure the voters will make their own minds up !!

Temple Meads

Established Member
Railway locos/vehicles,or anything railway related being exhibited in a museum (or rather,at a museum).
If you think it fits the category,send it in - I'm sure the voters will make their own minds up !!

I've put one in, but it's in a "working museum" rather than a traditional one.

Jordy

Established Member
Should be fine. I will be doing the switchover tomorrow to allow a little extra time since I was running so late last week.

Ivo

Established Member
I think it's a very interesting choice of topic; thank you to curly42 for setting it.

I would hope to score at least a couple of votes this week :p

Status
Not open for further replies.