• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 610 :: Canals and trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stuartmoss

A difficult one for me to find a photo for, but I'll have a look. If I cast my mind back I remember a rather nice action photo that was once posted on this forum somewhere of a train on a bridge crossing a canal with a cyclist on the tow path next to the canal. I don't know whose it was but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the competition this week.

stuartmoss

Same here, no way will it win, but if you don't buy a ticket you can't win the lottery.

CC 72100

Established Member
I bet we'll see a photo of a 323 on the Cross city line between Bourneville and Five Ways! Would please Ivo knowing how much of a fan of them he is ;)

Ivo

Established Member
I bet we'll see a photo of a 323 on the Cross city line between Bourneville and Five Ways! Would please Ivo knowing how much of a fan of them he is ;)

You won't get one from me, that much is for certain <D

The only pics I've ever taken on the Cross City were at Redditch and University anyway.

eastwestdivide

Established Member
... if you don't buy a ticket you can't win the lottery.

On the plus side, this doesn't cost a pound to enter.
On the minus side, the winner doesn't become a millionaire.

Seriously, it's good that we never see the other entries until they are all in, as you never know what we're up against, and there's no accounting for taste, so you never can tell...

David

Established Member
I bet we'll see a photo of a 323 on the Cross city line between Bourneville and Five Ways!

As long as there isn't a photo of a Pacer anywhere ....
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Jinxed it, didn't I :oops:

sprinterguy

Established Member
I note that while the album for this weeks' competition is now visible in the gallery, we don't have a thread for voting.

When we do, my choice will be out of 7, 13 and 15: While 13 may be a little grainy, which the photographer apologises for, I think that it is well composed.

Ivo

Established Member
When the poll thread comes along I intend to vote #10. A very nice shot indeed with added reflection in the water :p

On a side note, I think I know who took #2.

Also glad there are no 323s on the Cross City ;)<D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.