• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 625 :: In the fog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

atomicdanny

I honestly didn't expect to win the last one, so missed out on picking this weeks topic (would have had Network Southeast but this one will probably get more pictures, its a good choice though (I'm sure i'll find something foggy!)

TGVDUDE

When I remember about this competition its never a theme where one of my shots jumps to my mind! May have to dig deep into the hardrive for this one!

stuartmoss

There was an 'Arty' shot in the fog the other week, wonder if that will reappear.

As for me, I hardly ever go out to photograph or film when it's foggy, so I may be stumped here...unless a bit of light mist will count!

Crossover

Established Member
Since it was my topic that has taken the floor this week, fog/mist should be fine - just so long as there is a noticeable haze in the air, it should be fine :)

Grantham

There was an 'Arty' shot in the fog the other week, wonder if that will reappear.

As for me, I hardly ever go out to photograph or film when it's foggy, so I may be stumped here...unless a bit of light mist will count!

I don't think the pics are meant to be used twice, it'd be nice to get confirmation (or contratiction!) on that. I scream through the fog all the time, so another foggy shot wasn't too hard to find.

Thundering through the fog on hilly track is always fun, until you start hitting yellow signals! Road knowledge is most important for that very reason.

Of course, the camera in the mobile telephone gets a workout in the fog, because it's so pretty. :)

curly42

I don't think there's anything wrong with entering photographs more than once - as long as it hasn't been a winning picture in any previous competition.

Crossover

Established Member
There did used to be something in the competition guidelines about it, but it has been removed. I believe you can enter any photo multiple times, provided it hasn't previously won or isn't anywhere on your profile (avatar, profile picture, sig etc)

I have entered a few images twice, although I try and find new ones where possible :)

stuartmoss

Just spent two hours going through every possible pic, and I'm stumped, at best I have something tenuous which I don't want to enter because it's such a poor pic, so unfortunately no entry from me this week.

Grantham

Stuartmoss, don't fuss so! Bung it in if there is something interesting in the photograph.

They're not all meant ot be works of art, sometimes it is the content rather than the quality that makes a photograph interesting. :)

Jordy

Established Member
You can enter a photo that's been used before as long as it hasn't won. I've added that to the FAQ now.

Status
Not open for further replies.