• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductor roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ab

Hi All
Does anyone on here have any recent conductor rosters they could share so I could see what a typical week looks like?

Thanks All

1ab

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
You'll have to be a lot more specific. They vary wildly depending on TOC and depot.

Efini92

Established Member
Man vic you’ll be on a 4 day week, occasionally will have to do a fifth day.
You’ll start in the bottom link so will do all the early starts on early week and all the late finishes on late week. First book on is about 0400 (I think they have an earlier standby turn now, not 100%) latest finish is about 0130.

adam0

Hi All
Does anyone on here have any recent conductor rosters they could share so I could see what a typical week looks like?

Thanks All

1ab
Not sure anyone will post one mate, prob due to internal issues and also bare in mind data protection. Rostas have names on them, not just dates, job numbers and times.
Think Someone above gave a good example for Northern. (On the west side that is, east is a different matter)

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Not sure anyone will post one mate, prob due to internal issues and also bare in mind data protection. Rostas have names on them, not just dates, job numbers and times.
Think Someone above gave a good example for Northern. (On the west side that is, east is a different matter)

To be fair, I think all he was asking for was a base roster which is devoid of personal details and has the general pattern of shifts.

1ab

To be fair, I think all he was asking for was a base roster which is devoid of personal details and has the general pattern of shifts.

That is correct thanks Horrizon22.

Man vic you’ll be on a 4 day week, occasionally will have to do a fifth day.
You’ll start in the bottom link so will do all the early starts on early week and all the late finishes on late week. First book on is about 0400 (I think they have an earlier standby turn now, not 100%) latest finish is about 0130.

Thanks Efini92

Status
Not open for further replies.