• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductor working pattern and wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail My Way

Hi everyone,

First post here hopefully of many.

I've got a conductor interview coming up for a conductor position at Manchester Picadilly and wanted to garner as much information as I can.

With the wage how much are people taking home on average minus pension and union contributions?

I know its shift work just would like to know rough times, do they have morning, mid and lates or is it different.

And finally what's the position like? Whats the good bad points of it?

Thanks

Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rail My Way

Well had my interview and have a conditional offer, just the medical to go, is this just standard stuff, bmi blood pressure etc?

Also does anyone have any sample rotas they could share so I can get a feel for the hours?

Thanks

Established Member
Well had my interview and have a conditional offer, just the medical to go, is this just standard stuff, bmi blood pressure etc?

Also does anyone have any sample rotas they could share so I can get a feel for the hours?

Thanks
The medical will be a full safety critical medical. So eye sight, hearing, urine testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.