• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conductors post - Inverness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lma231

hi

I went to the assessment day in Glasgow on March 28th, just wondered how long it took for the interview date to come through?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mattsfc

Hi Lma. I applied for the Stranraer conductors jobs and had my assessment on the 14th of March, received an email on the 27th inviting me to an interview on the 4th of April.
Just waiting now to see how the interview went.

GemmaB95

Hi Lma231,

I went for Glasgow Comductor role and passed the assessment day on 11th March. I still haven't heard about an interview date either so unsure of what's happening.

GemmaB95

Hi Lma. I applied for the Stranraer conductors jobs and had my assessment on the 14th of March, received an email on the 27th inviting me to an interview on the 4th of April.

What sort of questions were you asked Matt?

Lma231

Good luck, can I ask who interviewed you and what type of questions were you asked?

GemmaB95

Lma231 have you heard back about an interview date yet? I'm still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.