• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Congratulations to Jon Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Err - wierd thing.

Here's the attachment. I modified where the logo was to make it easier.

fotopic-jon.jpg

Coxster

Established Member
That was pointed out on The Transport Forum before this place was set up, but still, well done Jon for having EPAUs ;)

T

Tom

Photos get updated time to time (although it seems Fotopic hasn't updated for ages!!)

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Actually Photo's never change from the instant they were taken, it's impossible to change a photograph, you can edit it to change colours etc, but you cant update a photo, you take a new photo.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
Everybody knew about this months ago, it was posted on the Transport Forum.

Really? I don't remember it...

Still, well done to Jon Bradley for having recognition as usual. Some good phots there.

Just wait til I get a new cam...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I give up. Use my first name on a public forum if you must. I'm fed up of saying not to do it. <(

Never even saw the fact it was a hyperlink until I read your message saying so...

Guess what? I'm not in a good mood!

Link doesn't show anything btw, just a nice blank page with nothing at all on it.

Coxster

Established Member
FGWFan said:
I give up. Use my first name on a public forum if you must. I'm fed up of saying not to do it. <(

Never even saw the fact it was a hyperlink until I read your message saying so...

Guess what? I'm not in a good mood!

Link doesn't show anything btw, just a nice blank page with nothing at all on it.
Works for me, however I didn't get myself banned... Also, how is [real name removed] your real name? You didn't mind being called it a while back. :roll:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I didn't get myself banned from TTF, I left in a huff.

Jules is short of a shorthand use of my name. I have specified dozens of times that I would prefer to remain as FGWFan on this and other forums.

I don't mind being called that on a meet or whatever, but on the forum, it's FGWFan. Why am I so fussy? Purely because, like yorkie, I would prefer to remain anonymous to some extent. Why? I want to keep my enthusiast life and my work lives seperate as much as possible, although this is really proving difficult, through other means mind.

I have PM'd and messaged other people via MSN and even other means to not use the name on the forum. Each time people say it's no problem, but some people insist on using it.

So I say it once more:

If you're going to be referring to me at all on the forum, use my forum name. Outside the forum, feel free to use my first name. yorkie doesn't like it when someone uses his name on the forum, why should one person have exclusive anonymity? If I choose to be anonymous, that's my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.