• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conisbrough to Scarborough open return: cheapest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malton Seadog

Hi all,

We're going to Scarborough from Conisbrough (or Doncaster) next Tuesday 5th June, and are returning on the Wednesday.

What's the cheapest way to do this please, either through advance tickets (unlikely now) or through split ticketing.

Just to point out, I have a Conisbrough-York season ticket, so I'll just get an open return from York-Scarborough, not a problem for me! It's for the OH I'm asking for really.

It's not a problem if she has to go via Hull. We'll just meet there.

I finish work at 5pm on Tuesday, so if going via York, it must be after 5pm connection at York. On the Wednesday, we will be returning any time after 5pm.

Ta!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
No advance fares for Conisbrough to Scarborough, and an off peak return is £35.90.

To put that fare in perspective, an Off Peak Return from Leeds (or even Garforth) to Scarborough is only £6 less, and the fare from York is only £15 less. It's difficult to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.