• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Connex Creche at Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Sprinter

Established Member
Back in the Connex days, a few class 319s were painted in a special livery to advirtise creche facilities at Victoria. I always wondered what the creche was like as a child-did anyone ever go there or have memories of the place? Was it a normal creche or a bizzare playcentre where everything was in Connex yellow?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WesternLancer

Established Member
Back in the Connex days, a few class 319s were painted in a special livery to advirtise creche facilities at Victoria. I always wondered what the creche was like as a child-did anyone ever go there or have memories of the place? Was it a normal creche or a bizzare playcentre where everything was in Connex yellow?
Can't recall hearing of this. I hope connex were not in charge of the crèche cleaning regime :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.