• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Contact us form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
For the last couple of days due to a technical glitch we have not been receiving any emails sent through the 'Contact us' form.

In the first instance please send a PM to a member of the forum staff, or if you wish to email the forum support inbox please send an email to [email protected].

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
For the last couple of days due to a technical glitch we have not been receiving any emails sent through the 'Contact us' form.

In the first instance please send a PM to a member of the forum staff, or if you wish to email the forum support inbox please send an email to [email protected].

Thanks

Has that particular "Contact us" problem now been resolved?

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
If you recall, the original notification on 19th February referred to "a couple of days" when this problem first was notified to the website membership and whilst we do understand that some problems take longer to resolve than others, the "Contact us" facility is quite an important part of this website, so can a posting be made by the forum staff on this thread saying how long it is currently envisaged before this facility is restored to use.

Crossover

Established Member
Do that many people use it? I think I've used it once in my 6 and a bit years of membership

It's also worth bearing in mind that the forum is volunteer run so it may not be possible to deal with all issues immediately

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.