• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conwy Valley Composite Train/Bus Timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llandudno

Established Member
Conwy CC have published a composite train and X19 bus timetable on their website numbered G4.
Looks like a great idea, although perhaps slightly overly complicated with duplicate Monday to Friday and Saturday entries, even though some arrival times are only a couple of minutes different.
There is no reference to Sunday services, even though the bus runs all year.

No mention of inter availability of tickets though, which seems odd when publishing a composite timetable.

Sorry, I can’t post a link to the timetable, too technical for me, perhaps a computer savvy forum member can post one!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ken H

On Moderation
Conwy CC have published a composite train and X19 bus timetable on their website numbered G4.
Looks like a great idea, although perhaps slightly overly complicated with duplicate Monday to Friday and Saturday entries, even though some arrival times are only a couple of minutes different.
There is no reference to Sunday services, even though the bus runs all year.

No mention of inter availability of tickets though, which seems odd when publishing a composite timetable.

Sorry, I can’t post a link to the timetable, too technical for me, perhaps a computer savvy forum member can post one!

http://www.conwy.gov.uk/en/Resident...mation/Conwy-Valley-Railway-X19-Timetable.pdf

:)

Llandudno

Established Member
As far as I am aware there is no joint ticket acceptance apart from a North Wales Day Rover Ticket, (which is seemingly kept secret!) and Welsh concessionary travel passes.

The timetable does not include intermediate stations, nor does it show that the train runs via Deganwy whilst the bus operates via Craig-y-Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.