• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cooden Beach - London Terminals Annual Gold Card Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricblue

Hi all! Been trying to make sense of the routeing guide and have been struggling a bit and wondering if you guys can help me out? Ok, I currently have an Annual Gold Card from Cooden Beach to London Terminals, I paid a slightly higher price in order to allow me to travel on Southeastern services to Charing Cross via St Leonards Warrior Square and Tunbridge Wells in addition to Southern services to Victoria via Haywards Heath, but I have some questions about its validity:

1. Is it valid for entry/exit at Hastings?

I understand that with a Gold Card you can enter/exit at any station along the valid route(s) and that Hastings and Warrior Square are grouped together which should allow me to double back?

2. Its validity from Sevenoaks to Victoria via Swanley on Thameslink and/or Southeastern services.

3. Its validity to St Pancras via Ashford and HS1

I should point out that nothing whatsoever is specified on the ticket under 'Route'

Many thanks for your help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JamesRowden

Established Member
After trying out different `via points' on National Rail Enquiries and the Southern website, I found that all Hastings to London routes except for HS1 are valid on an anytime single ticket between Cooden Beach and London. I think that your Gold Card has the same set of valid routes as the anytime single.

This means that you can use it on the Sevenoaks to/via Victoria/Blackfriars services. You can also use your ticket to travel on the Hastings-Ashford-Tonbridge, Tonbridge-Redhill and Orpington-Victoria routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.