• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cool Video I want

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

I can't find it so i Thought i'd ask the experts :happy3:

I'm looking for a video of John Simpson doing a report from his hotel room, as a missile comes up behind him and goes round his hotel.

Just something i've heard about but can't find

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

And can you blame them? They are paying you to work not sit on your Arse all day!

nutter

I've just asked the bloke on the gate, he's lending me his gun. The Only time I can get on the PC is *AFTER* work back at colinwood

And as for the shelter thing, they are effectivly taking it out of our wages, we only get £3.15 an hour, and the food is that bad I normally pop over the McDonalds soon after

Nick W

Established Member
If they don't feed you well, how will you manage to do the hard physical work?

nutter

Where as you "proper" permanant way chaps just sit around playing cards regardless ;)

Thanks you Damon, never a truer word said

And, i'm not just an S&T apprentice, I'm an 'mechanical engineering technician' or something like that.

I'm doing science this week and absolutly hating it, soooooooooooooooooooo boring.

And whats this about 'work'. the worst thing i've had to do is lift a bevel gear and a gearbox out of a points motor

nutter

P-way also pick on workmates and record videos of them throwing stuff at them ;)

Not half as bad as my room mates. I was in the shower and they nicked all my clothes cause they were able to unlock the shower. They got me jumping out of the shower (with hand covering the essentials) and but it on myspace somewhere. Just look for something along the lines of ren naked

And I won't be shadowing the gang, I'll be part of it. In 3 years I should be taking over the gang as head, according to all the propaganda their giving us, oh yeah, and we'll be area manager in 5 years :roll:

I'll be driving flippin trains by then with a bit of luck

TheSlash

Established Member
Thats interesting to read, because one of our mental guys at Eastleigh always used to have this fear that the apprentices would be track chargeman soon.
Liam, no week would be complete without a pick on DJ 8-0 day, he brings it on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.