• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

" Coppers" on Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butts

Veteran Member
Has anyone been watching this programme ?

I think it is fantastic as it gives a great insight into the work of the Police.

Nothing is held back and the policeman actually say what they think about the neds swearing and all.

Last nights edition was about Central Scotlands Rural Division.

One Copper said - "Its like Heartbeat without the crime"

The biggest problem they had was suicidal sheep and deer throwing themselves at cars on the A9 :p

Great Viewing !!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
I've been watching it. I agree with your comments its great to know what the police really think, and also shows the public that the police are actual human beings and not the bionic robots that some people have the impression they are.

"Boo Yacka Shaa.......Check out ma car"

SS4

Established Member
I've been watching it too and was impressed. I'm yet to watch the last episode but I felt sorry for the dog handlers last week, especially the one who died in the line of duty :(

Status
Not open for further replies.